Industrial MP3 player with built-in 2x15W ModBus amplifier
Industrial audio player with built-in 2x15 Watt amplifier and ModBus Slave protocol. It is used to listen to music in MP3 format with high quality 24bits and bitrate up to 320kbit/s. The device can be controlled by buttons, master device equipped with ModBus protocol or in unattended mode. The files played are stored on SD memory card (SDHC). It has extended input voltage range of 12V-24V.
The player is equipped with SD card connectors, configuration jumpers, 10 binary inputs and RS485 ModBus Slave Protocol.
Examples of the use of the player:
- alarm systems,
- voice messages in buildings,
- promotional stands,
- museum exhibitions,
- entertainment systems,
The player has many possible applications, therefore it can be configured in several different modes, such as:
- control by buttons START, STOP, NEXT, PREVIOUS, VOL+, VOL-
- unattended. After switching on, all songs on the SD card are played,
- numbered files, BIN1 input plays 1.mp3 file, BIN2 input plays 2.mp3 file etc.
- random play after pressing a button,
- ModBus communication.
Product designed and made in Poland.